The USAFA Thrift Shop is run by a fabulous group of hard-working volunteers and a dedicated staff. The Thrift Shop provides a wonderful facility for those looking to sell unwanted items, as well as, those looking for a bargain. The proceeds from these sales support our mission of providing scholarships and welfare requests to our military community. Items you can find on our floor include clothing, sporting equipment, crafting supplies, appliances and jewelry, to name a few. Because consignments are accepted every day that we are open, merchandise updates daily.
We will follow Academy School District 20 for inclement weather. Any delays or closings will result in the Thrift Shop closing. Every effort is made to post updates on the ASC Facebook page. To become a consignor and receive your consignor number, please sign up in person with the Thrift Shop Manager.
Contact the Thrift Shop Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our normal business schedule is:
- Tuesday through Friday 9:30 - 2:00 pm
- Consignments are accepted the same days from 9:30 - 11:45 am* (based on volunteer availability)
For more information:
- Our Facebook Page is updated weekly with what we are accepting for the week, schedule changes, etc.
- Leave a message at 719-333-4459, and we will return your call.
- Join our weekly consignor email distribution list for what we are accepting weekly by signing up in person.
- Category List for consigning and purchasing (to be uploaded)
- Seasonal List of items to accept (to be uploaded)
- Items Not Accepted (to be uploaded)
- Consignment Form to list item descriptions and pricing (to be filled out prior to meeting with volunteers)
- Consignment Policies 2018
- Consignment Status on items available/sold/expiration date at “MyResaleWeb.com”
Thank you for making the Thrift Shop a success!
Academy Spouses' Club Updates can be found on the:
- Academy Spouses' Club:
- P.O. Box 78, USAF Academy, CO 80840-0078
- Contact Membership: usafascmembership
The Thrift Shop is open Tuesday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Consignments are accepted from 9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. ONLY.