You've heard we have a lot of fun, but did you know that we have a charitable side to our club as well? Funds raised through our Thrift Shop and Annual Charity Events have made a positive impact on our community.
Here are just a few of the wonderful programs to which the Academy Spouses' Club has donated in the past:
- Academy Equestrian Center Wounded Warrior Program
- Airman and Family Readiness Center
- Airman's Attic
- Academy Quarterly and Annual Awards
- SNCO Induction Ceremonies
- Fisher House
- Air Force Villages
- Deployed Family Member Program
- American Red Cross
- Pikes Peak Hospice
- Care and Share Food Bank
- Curtis and Mrs. LeMay Foundation
- Douglass Valley Elementary PTO
- Academy Base Picnic
- Academy Firefighter's Association
- Autism Association
- Peterson Spouses' Club Breast Cancer Fundraiser
- National Prayer Breakfast
- Enlisted Dorms BarBQ
- Deployed Story Reading Program
- First Sergeants' Harvest Share Baskets
- Friends of Family Volunteer Appreciation
Scholarship Awards: The USAFA ASC awarded $16,000 in college scholarships in previous years. Congratulations to our winners!
Other Giving: During the year, we are pleased to be able to donate funds to local and military organizations in need. If you would like to request funds for your non-profit organization, click below for information.
Contact the Welfare Chairman at: ASC Welfare
Academy Spouses' Club Updates can be found on the:
- Academy Spouses' Club:
- P.O. Box 78, USAF Academy, CO 80840-0078
- Contact Membership: usafascmembership
The Thrift Shop is open Tuesday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Consignments are accepted from 9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. ONLY.